2024 Virtual Benefit Enrollment
img description
Financial Wellness
Video Library
img description

Register with Fidelity's Virtual Workplace Benefits fair to gain access to a limited-time, interactive experience to help you learn about key areas including enrollment, retirement savings and preparation, important life events, and the best tools and resources to support and improve your financial future.  

To register, go to the following URL: https://wi.6connex.com/event/ve4/4NoFPPA/login

To access the event, click the “Click Here to Register” button to the right and provide your first name, last name and email address. If you’ve already registered, enter your email under the "Already Registered?" section to log in. 

Hello! I can help answer any questions you may have

img description
Self Service
img description
img description
Instructions Ask questions like:

img description
img description
Self Service

Financial Wellbeing Overview

401K through Fidelity NetBenefits

Fidelity NetBenefits - How to Register

Fidelity NetBenefits - Kick-start your Financial Wellness Journey

Tuition Reimbursement

Financial Wellness

img description

Register with Fidelity's Virtual Workplace Benefits fair to gain access to a limited-time, interactive experience to help you learn about key areas including enrollment, retirement savings and preparation, important life events, and the best tools and resources to support and improve your financial future.  

To register, go to the following URL: https://wi.6connex.com/event/ve4/4NoFPPA/login

To access the event, click the “Click Here to Register” button to the right and provide your first name, last name and email address. If you’ve already registered, enter your email under the "Already Registered?" section to log in. 

Select a PDF

Financial Wellbeing Overview

401K through Fidelity NetBenefits

Fidelity NetBenefits - How to Register

Fidelity NetBenefits - Kick-start your Financial Wellness Journey

Tuition Reimbursement